Tuesday 17 November 2015

If I were the only one in existence, I will build strong encampments around my territory and make my walls so high that none would decipher its enclave.
If I were the only one in existence, I will seal the enclaves of my mouth with the surest pads too mighty to fathom so that neither will I deliver nor be delivered to.
But now that I have friends apart, brothers abreast and companions about, I will make my dome free for all. I will look at other people's faces and imagine that they are human beings like me who deserve to also benefit from dividends that we both share together.
Have you ever imagined that some are not supposed to be existence because they do not favour your well-being? Have you ever imagined some people as being a mistake on God's part as the creator? Have you ever prayed that some individuals should give way because in your calculations, they deserve not to live?
Now, think of what it would look like if everyone around you were just good; it will be hard for you to detect when the bad one comes.
God allowed enemies because it is their presence that enables you understand the presence of friends. without them, you will simply take people's love and care for granted.
There is the presence of death so that you can appreciate the life that God has given you.
Lacks helps us appreciate abundance
Hatred helps us appreciate Love
Wickedness helps us appreciate kndness
Law helps us appreciate GRACE.
Everything there is that has ever come your way has a purpose if only you can discover that purpose and use it well. Do not complain yet; look out for the purpose of that.
Remember, everyone around you is important no matter how bad they are. Obviously, Jesus died for them all. Have you told them about this?

1 comments: